Creating and editing Expectations¶
- How to create a new Expectation Suite using
- How to create a new Expectation Suite using the CLI
- How to create custom Expectations for pandas
- How to create custom Expectations for Spark
- How to create custom Expectations for SQLAlchemy
- How to create Expectations while exploring data in a notebook, without using a Data Context.
- How to define Expectations that span multiple tables
- How to edit an Expectation Suite using a disposable notebook
- How to invoke custom Expectations using a Datasource
- How to invoke custom Expectations without a Datasource
Articles in Spare Parts are leftovers from the previous version of Great Exepctations’ documentation. Some content may be outdated or incorrect. We are actively working to move the relevant parts of this documentation into the structured How-To guides above.
If you’d like to help, please reach out in the
#contributors-contributing channel in slack.